Monday, June 3, 2013

Merman Ryan and Merman Minerals, New and Exciting News for JUNE

Good Afternoon, FINS! I have exciting news for Mermen, Landsmen, Mer-Papas and Pirates! Next month Mermaid Minerals will be all about MERMEN! Check out all the great Merman Mineral products and at http://www.mermanminerals.com/index.html , , & ><((((º>

Now, Mermaids love a well groomed Man, so I have enlisted a Merman to help me with product reviews, advice, and tips. I am proud to announce Merman Ryan will be working fin and fin with me, Meridian and Mermaid Minerals, to bring you a month dedicated to the Men in the Mer-Community!

Please meet my friend Merman Ryan…

“Oddly enough I didn’t gain interests in merfolk as a child. I never really was fond of the cartoony mermaids offered by the likes of Disney. My love of Merfolk didn’t come till my teenage years. The internet had just begun in the mid 90’s and I was looking up stuff randomly finding merfolk art, stories and fans dedicated to various Mers in the media.  I was reintroduced to the likes of popular films like Splash and the lower budget films like Fathom Films Mermaid Island. As the years went by in my teens I realized I wanted to join the ranks of the merfolk and not just watch the lovely ladies of the sea. I soon met Garnette of Foxmoon Productions who made fully swimmable tails. It took me a while to gain the confidences to don a tail (let alone being a man wearing a fish tail) but now I’ve made new friends and live out my dream of being a merman. I’m not a professional but I still enjoy making fantasy reality and give a shining glimmer of happiness and imagination to this sometimes depressing world. I not only want to continue my love of mers through cosplay, I also want to bring a new mythology and identity to merfolk.”


If you have any questions about being a Merman or Merman Mineral Products, or Cosplay, or you just want to chat with a real life Merman you can find Merman Ryan at:
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Merman-Ryan-Fan-Page/201631649888046

Merman Ryan’s photos are curtsy of Sarah Walker of Walker Moving Pictures; you can find her and her work on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Walker-Moving-Pictures/254086441285736

Love, Peace, & Mermaids,
 Meridian

Things to Look For in June!
All things Merman, including Myth and Lore, History, Real Life Mermen, Tail Makers, and of course some words from our very own Merman Ryan!

Leave a comment, stay connected and be sure to follow Meridian Mer-Gyver at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/meridian.mergyver

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MeridianMerGyve

No comments:

Post a Comment