Thursday, May 30, 2013

Go Green, Give Back, and Be Gorgeous with Mermaid Minerals

In celebration of Earth Day and on behalf of myself, Meridian, Mermaid Ambassador of Mermaid Minerals, this month we will focus on being green and being gorgeous! As many of you already know Mermaid Minerals is natural, mineral based, chemical free, and processed and packaged as efficiently as possible.  Being Gorgeous and being Green couldn’t be easier!


This morning, my Landsmen and I, ventured out into the sunny spring air to visit to our local Farmer’s Market. The day was warm and the scent of fresh flowers and ripe raspberries set the mood for a perfect day. Fresh baked bread from the local bakery, fresh fruits and vegetables from our local farmers and soon my little fishing basket was full! 



It makes me feel good knowing that by purchasing locally I am supporting locally. I love that these people live off the land and support the Earth by helping to continue her natural process of growth. It’s also nice to know that other companies like Mermaid Minerals, are going green and helping improve the environment. One of my favorite things that MM does is offer two sizes of containers of most of their products. When your smaller bottles run out, you can purchase the ECO friendly large containers and re-fill your smaller bottles at home! There is no reason to throw out your empty bottle of Mineral Mist when you can just re-fill it, which means less trash in the landfills and oceans, which makes me a very Happy Mermaid!

Love, Peace, & Mermaids,
 Meridian


Check back with Mermaid Talk for more blogs, photos, and adventure! Leave a comment, stay connected and be sure to follow Meridian Mer-Gyver at:
Facebook:
Twitter:


No comments:

Post a Comment